Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back In Business At HabsHockeyTalkey!

Ladies, gentlemen: Rest assured; I'm back!

The Tremblant week was something I'll never forget, but unfortunately, shortly after I returned, my computer gave me a CRAZY amount of problems, so much so that first my internet didn't work, and then it degreaded to the point where my PC never loaded past the WELCOME screen and I had to format all the hard drives....bigtime downer.

But, a good friend of mine who goes by the name of Pitoux got me back in business, and here I am right now in the wee-hours of Wednesday morning, letting you know that I am back and ready to go.

Luckily, nothing major went down in the hockey world in my absence, but here's a recap of what did.

Isles named Scott Gordon as new coach, edging out fellow candidates Paul Maurice and Bob Hartley. Teppo Numminen re-upped one-year with Buffalo, the Kings signed Drew Doughty to a 3-year entry deal, Sharks re-signed RFA Ryan Clowe, Jeff O'neill will tryout for Carolina at training camp; as will Petr Nedved for NYR, and Montreal added 26 year old depth d-man Chad Anderson, who is from (take a guess...) Minnesota.

Speaking of the Habs, coming up within the week, I will put out a top 10 list of the Habs prospects, with a little bit to say about each one of them...stay tuned for that!

WE WANT MATS!!! (do we still?) (I do.)

No comments: