Monday, September 22, 2008

LET THE HOCKEY BEGIN! Habs Open Up Pre-Season In Tilt With Bruins

It's not quite the start of the season, but it's the start of live hockey once again...no more NHL network retro-games, re-living the highlights of last season such as the Habs 6-5 come-from-behind victory vs. the Rangers or game 7 vs. the Bruins, and the lowlights, like the Habs being eliminated by the Flyers (grrr) or the Pens failing to win the cup (deep down, I wanted it!)

Tonight, the pre-season gets underway for the Habs as they play the Boston Bruins in Halifax.

The game will not be televised (at least not that I'm aware of), but it will be on the air on CJAD.

Team A of training camp scrimmages has been given the green light to play for the first 2 preseason tilts by coach Carbonneau. The reported lines for tonight's tilt:

-Kostitsyn Plekanec Kostitsyn
-Pacioretty Maxwell Tanguay
-Begin Lapierre Dandenault
-Flynn Lehoux Glumac

-Hamrlik Weber
-Gorges Henry
-Anderson O'Byrne

-Halak, Lacasse

I'm sporting my HABS jersey already, and PJ Stock asked me "what the hell am I wearing?"

I love it all; working at the team 990, Stock's awesomeness and my Habs jersey.

No comments: